Friday, March 23, 2012

Ken Smith Ensnared by Addicting Social Media

           After reaching over 600 friends on Facebook in less than a month, Ken Smith has joined millions of teenagers, creepers, and ______ around the world that are addicted to social media.
           “At first I looked at the Facebook thing as a cool way to connect with my students,” commented Smith, while tagging pictures and updating his status on twitter. “Now I’m hooked.”  In the past week, Smith has joined Twitter, Formspring, Myspace, Xanga, LinkedIn, Google+, DeviantArt, LiveJournal, Skype, Oovoo, Badoo, eHarmony, Youtube, Tagged, Orkut, Flickr, Digg, Stumbleupon, Yelp, Kaboodle, Fark, and IMDB.
           With new networks popping up everyday, Smith believes he will move onto a “hipper” scene within the next two to four years.  “The more popular I get, the less time I will have for the more menial things in my life,” Smith shares, laughing at a viral Youtube video of a baby monkey riding on a pig, baby monkey.  “I can’t possibly run a school when xxBeastmode23 keeps starting tweet battles with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment